Monday, May 7, 2012

Giraffe Party!

My son, Jacob, just turned TWO!! It is unbelievable what a precious, smart, adorable human being he has grown to be! We are so proud!!
The theme for his second birthday party was Giraffe and other animals. You see, Jake has a special place in his heart for his buddy, Raffe. He goes everywhere and does everything that Jake does! (He especially loves to snuggle!)
 I was inspired to get back into my studio and get creative for this special celebration for my little guy! First, I made these, "Alphamals". They are from the ZooBalloo cartridge by Cricut. It is one of the original Cricut carts, but still adorable! I mounted them on thin chipboard and stamped the name of the animal (because, really, how else would you know that "N" is for "Narwhal"?!). The stamp alphabet is by CTMH. They are displayed on my wire card tree from Pottery Barn. When they are done being decoration, I will put a ring in the corner so it will be a book for Jake!


Then I got even more inspired by these adorable animals and decided to make treat bags for the kids, which contain iced animal cookies.

The kids names are stamped on the back. Again- CTHM alphabet stamps. They are THE BEST!!
And last, but not least, I made decoration for the store bought blowers by cutting circles with my trusty Coluzzle and more adorable party animals from the ZooBalloo cartridge.
Oh wait! I know I said that was last, but I lied. My mother and my sister are both very creative as well!! They jumped right on the giraffe bandwagon with CUTE cupcake decor for the birthday boy, as well as creative appetizers and cookies!! YUM!!!


1 comment:

scrapbaby! said...

Such creative decorations! ZooBalloo is such a fun catridge. I bet all the little kiddies had a great time eating their animal crackers from those adorable treat bags! And what a great idea to make the alphabet cards and create the into a book later for J!

So much fun :)