Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our boy and his lump


Here is our sweet puppy boy, Max, with his lump. Max is going to have his "lumpectomy" on Friday at the Chalfont Animal Hospital.
The lump (a fatty tumor, as it were) is about the size of a golf ball!
I believe that God cares about animals; He created them for us to enjoy! So- please say a little puppy prayer for our Maxi-moose (and for us!) on Friday. Thanks!!

4 comments:

scrapbaby! said...

Oh no! What happend to Max?!

Robin said...

He grew a lump on his leg. Haha- we joke about it, but it really is large and he's having it removed. It is not cancerous. Most dogs get these type of lumps when they are old.

Robin said...

Hi All- Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We picked Max up from the vet today. The surgery went fine. He now has 20 stitches in place of the lump and clean teeth! The Dr. said the lump is not cancerous. He's still a little sleepy, but doing well.

Truly Lori said...

I hope all goes well with the puppy surgery...I'll be thinking about you all!