Monday, May 25, 2009

We're Back!

Our month of vacations is finally over!
It all started with me going for a scrapbooking weekend at the Cozy Crop House in Lititz:

Then Bryan went on a quading trip to the Hatfield and McCoy Trails in West Virginia:

Then we both went to Myrtle Beach for 10 days for our 2nd anniversary and Bike Week. We visited my cousins Doreen and Mid in NC on the way down, and stopped at my Aunt Joanne and Uncle Dales on the way home!

I wish I could have brought this pretty pink motorcycle home! There was enough room on the trailer, but not enough money in the bank!


And finally- Bryan is camping this weekend with our local ATV club. I didn't go because I wanted to stay home and scrapbook! Believe it or not- in this month of vacations Bryan sold his quad (the one he took to WV) and bought a brand spankin' new one! He is done in the toy department for a while!!

Old and New!

Now we are home for the rest of the summer and looking forward to using our season passes at Dorney Park, camping with Sandy and Joel and a visit from Bryans "step brother" Chris and his wife!

2 comments:

scrapbaby! said...

Welcome back!

Truly Lori said...

What a whirlwind month! Wish I was in the pic at Cozy Crop! Glad you had such a nice month in May.

Happy 2nd anniversary:)