Friday, November 21, 2008

When Life gives you Lemons...

MAKE LEMONADE!

Life seems to be handing out lemons these days for many people! I'm about to join the ranks of the unemployed... I have been spoiled by my first job out of college. I worked from my home office- which I love! 
However I do miss the social interaction that comes with an office setting. I also did not really want to be a Recruiting Assistant my whole life. So- this is just the kick in the pants I need to do something different!
I would appreciate your prayers during this time of transition in my life. I have a positive outlook! 

1 comment:

Truly Lori said...

Robin,

I agree...make lemonade:)

I'm sure this will give you a great opportunity to show your talents to the world and you will wind up with an awesome new job:)

Gook luck!

Lori