Monday, November 28, 2011

Project Nativity: Day 3

My goodness!! We have to start "doing" the advent calendar on THURSDAY!!! I better get to workin' hard on this thing.
Tonight I made a herd of fluffy sheep!! How cute are they?!
So here is what I have so far:
I SHOULD have made two sheep facing left, and two sheep facing right (GRRRR). Oh Well!!

No, the frame is still not put together. The numbered pockets to hold the characters will go around the outside on the frame. I have a big idea in my head for that, but it will have to wait till tomorrow night! That involves measuring and cutting straight lines, and it is late!!
Check back soon!!

2 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

oh it's coming out so cute! and - sheep stay together in a herd, so they can all be on one side facing the same way! Love the "sand" and "sky" papers!

Doreen said...

Robin this is soooo cute!!!!