The first is about Bead for Life. The little card down in the corner explains how the Bead for Life program employs women in Uganda to roll beads out of old magazine pages. They then use the beads to make beautiful jewelry, which is purchased by women in the US. Visit www.beadforlife.org for more info!
The second LO is about my little cousin Adah. Her mom takes ADORABLE, IRRESISTIBLE pictures of her, and kindly shares them with friends and family!
The journalling talks about how Adah's Papa Egolf gave her a zinnia- and it was way better then the dandelion she was picking apart! I just happened to have purchased this paper from Close to My Heart- the day that Jocelyn sent these pictures. Perfect match!
Thanks Jocie!!!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting this! This really warms my heart at the end of a rough day. I ordered the second pic (of her running with the Zinnia) for my desk. I guess it reminds me of going on walks with her. Love you!
you know i love this layout. the paper is just right for these pictures.
Post a Comment