Jacob David with his namesake, David "Gran'dad" Gordon, his great-grandfather. This was Gran'dad's 80th birthday, Jacob was 9 months old!
This paper is by October Afternoon, from their Campfire collection. The journalling spot is by Fancy Pants. The paisley and "Granddad" stickers are by My Minds Eye.
The layout is based on a sketch by Frosted Designs, I will be entering it in their Fabulous Friday Challenge!
3 comments:
What a precious photo! I love how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs :)
Melissa
What a precious picture!! Love the tree paper to represent family tree I assume! Great take on our sketch - thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!
Hey Robin, It's Kris from Bo Bunny.. I was looking around for you and scrapbook.com has everything you need for the train class. (I didn't know how else to get you a message :)
Post a Comment