Monday, October 22, 2012

Zentangle

I learned a new technique at the Cozy Crop House this past weekend. It is called Zentangle (R). Yes- that's a registered trademark. It is a series of individual stokes that make a pattern, or "tangle". It is very relaxing, calming, therapeutic... some might say "Zen". In fact, I drew this pumpkin tonight while my toddler was screaming, and I swear I did not even here him! It didn't bother me one bit! Anyone can easily learn this technique by learning to draw some of the tangles from You Tube videos, etc (how else would you learn something these days!). If you need more calm in your life, try it!!

3 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

WOWZERS! Your jack o'lantern is really awesome! How fun!

Cozy Crop House said...

Love it, Robin! Great job!!

Ellen Zerphey said...

Wow Robin this looks great! I'm glad it didn't give you a headache this time! ;-)