Here is my niece, Quinn at 3 months. She loves to be standing up already! She didn't like her swing, so she traded it in for this cute little coupe!! Based on a sketch by Erin Bassett for Imaginisce. Papers are Imaginisce Let's Roll and Twitterpated (?).
7 comments:
This is adorable, such cute photos and I love those flowers.
TFS!
So good! I keep comong back to look at it!
Once again, I'm partial to the content and compliment you on the car theme paper presentation.
Love the lift, the photos are the cutest !!!
Precious! Love what you did with this line.
Robin - this is a super fun layout with the Let's Roll collection and I love how you made Erin's sketch so boy. WTG and thanks for playing along.
This is just adorable! LOVE how you sed the Let's Roll line-so fun with these pics! TY for playing along with this months sketch! :)
I love your take on my sketch...so boy!! Cuteness!!
Post a Comment