I've decided to make a few changes in my life... good changes!
First, I've decided (once again) to make a concerted effort at being healthier. I realize now more than ever before that my decisions directly affect those around me, most especially my husband. When I am healthy, I am happy! When I am happy, Bryan is happy! Also- there is no more junk food around here, so he is getting healthier too. I have finally found an exercise routine that I can do- elliptical for cardio and using a balance ball for core training (aka- ab crunches!).
The result?? I've lost 11.5 lbs in 8 weeks, and I'm still going! I've lost one pants size, too!
This next one was just for fun- I've colored my hair for the very first time ever! Just highlights, I know, but still a first!
Maybe with these few changes, I will be able to show the confidence that has been hiding and get myself a new job!
3 comments:
wow! a post tryptych!
Who knew that when I was IM'ing you that you were going through such a transformation. You look beautiful, as always :)
Love the cousins layout.
Highlights look great!
You look great, Robin!!!!!
Post a Comment