I've been feeling kind of lop-sided in my scrapping lately. I've been scrapping a lot about my cousins on the Fenstermacher side- and not so much about the Gordon side (ok- not at all!).
Mom says "We always KNEW you were a Fenstermacher- so it is just natural for you." Plus- the Fenster cousins have had the odd... odds... of being together multiple times this summer.
I am embarrassed to say that I haven't seen my Gordon cousins since Zach and Jules b-day party on July 4th!
So- I gathered up some photos of the Gordon's and put them on a page!
First- we have Sean, and his wife Jocelyn and their lovely little family with daughter, Adah.
And next is all 6 of us. Oldest to youngest: Doreen, Sean, Robin, Sandy, Zachary, Juliana.
The pic of Doreen and Sean is from my wedding. The pic of me and Sandy is from our trip to Germany and I used the "kids" (Zach and Jules') school pics from last year.
I gotta share the *scrappy* love equally!
P.S.- How could I have miss-spelled GORDON....
too much right brain and not enough left brain I suppose.
I fixed it after I took the pic...
4 comments:
Love these pages. Cracking up that you spelled Gordon wrong. I know how that goes; it caught my eye and then I just sort of skimmed by it! Oh golly that pic of Dor and I at your wedding. I look like such, an, accountant.
Everyone thinks you guys are husband and wife in that pic. But then I'm like- they are siblings! And they say "oh...."
Haha- I love that pic though.
Yeah it's cute. it think we found out afterward that the photographer at youer wedding through Doreen and I were married, too. I was sitting right next to Jocie (on the other side) and Adah. I was like, ummmmmmm no.
"your wedding thought" - guess poor spelling runs in the blood in the GordAn clan :)
Post a Comment